Before and during the Clone Wars, Jedi Knight Aayla Secura owned a blue-bladed lightsaber. Secura wielded the lightsaber in the Battle of Geonosis and was one of the thirty Jedi who survived. Secura also wielded the lightsaber when she faced off against the Dark Jedi and bounty hunter Aurra Sing on Devaron, fought the Confederate General Grievous on Hypori, and continued to wield the weapon on other battlefronts. The Jedi Knight also used the weapon during battles on Quell, Maridun, and Alzoc III. Secura continued to use her lightsaber during Outer Rim Sieges campaigns, until her death on Felucia, where she was betrayed by the troops under her command and gunned down before she could defend herself. On some occasions, she would wield a green lightsaber in tandem with her primary blade, in order to apply her Jar'Kai skills in combat.
- Star Wars (1998) 19 (First appearance)
- Star Wars (1998) 20
- Star Wars (1998) 21 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars (1998) 22
- Heart of Fire (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Republic: Darkness
- Star Wars (1998) 36 (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Republic: Rite of Passage
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 20"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 21"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Defenders of Peace"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices"
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 3
- Obsession 1
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- "What Goes Up..."—Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 5
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- The New Essential Chronology (Picture only)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded (Picture only)
- "Red Five"—Star Wars Insider 137 (Picture only)