- "Let's see what this piece of junk can do."
- ―Han Solo, on a Lambda-class T-4a
The Abecederian line was a series of executive shuttles manufactured by Cygnus Spaceworks and later Sienar Fleet Systems. Initial designs for the Galactic Republic were appropriated by the Galactic Empire.
The Abecederian line was designed by Cygnus Spaceworks during the late Republic Era. Its design team was coaxed to create the line at the behest of Republic Sienar Systems. The line's output was headed by Cygnus design lead Lamilla Tion from Cygnus's Mid Rim design studios.
The Abecederian line shared many hallmark features—elegant lines, tri-foil symmetry, and articulated wings that folded during landing. The Cygnus design lead, Lamilla Tion, was a sculptor fascinated with paper-folding. She incorporated the variable geometry landing system into each of her designs at great expense. This served to compress each ship's docked footprint and serve as an artistic acknowledgement of her spiritual beliefs.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Abecederian line)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront: Battle of Jakku DLC
- ↑ Aftermath: Empire's End
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "The Triple Dark"