Abelor was a planet located in the Mid Rim and the Western Reaches regions. At some point after the Garsea family left the planet Batuu around 21 ABY, the smuggler Damar Olin encountered the smuggler Ana Tolla and her crew after he and his partner Izal Garsea became stranded with no fuel, food, or contacts in a dusty port on Abelor. Historian and author Eloc Throno included a map depicting the location of Abelor in his book Traveler's Guide to Batuu, which detailed the planet Batuu.
Behind the scenes
- A Crash of Fate (First mentioned, simultaneous with A Crash of Fate audiobook)
- A Crash of Fate audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
- According to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu, Abelor lies in the territory Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide identifies as the Western Reaches.
- A Crash of Fate
- The events of A Crash of Fate take place months after the Hosnian Cataclysm, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. According to the novel, Izal Garsea left Batuu when she was five years old, and as the novel takes place on the day before and day of Izal Garsea's eighteenth birthday, she must have left the planet around 21 ABY.