Abregado-rae, also known simply as Abregado and sometimes spelled Abregado-Rae, was a trade world located in the galaxy's Core Worlds. It was situated at the beginning of the Rimma Trade Route. Abregado-rae had the reputation to be a rather lawless world, and its main spaceport was as close to a safe dock for smugglers as could be found in the Core.
During the High Republic Era, a countess living on Abregado-rae ordered a saberfish from Tibrin for her private aquarium, with it being transported to the Core in the starship Legacy Run. After the saberfish became ill due to her people not knowing how to care for it, the countess paid for the Run to return the fish to Tibrin.
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi audiobook (Mentioned only)
- The Odyssey of Star Wars: An Epic Poem (Mentioned only)
- Bounty Hunters 12 (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
- Bounty Hunters 13 (In flashback(s))
- (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 69 (Guide to the Galaxy: Bardotta – World of Mystics) (First pictured)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 1 (Databank A-Z: Ask Aak–Stass Allie)
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide (First identified as Abregado-rae)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
- "Scarif and Other Outer Rim Planets" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Droids Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away