The Abrion sector was a sector of the Outer Rim Territories region of the galaxy, located at the confluence of several hyperspace routes. It contained the Rishi system, where a battle took place during the Clone Wars on the moon of the planet Rishi, as well as the planet Scarif, which was the site of a battle between the Alliance to Restore the Republic and the Galactic Empire. The sector was also home to several agriworlds, including Abrion Major, Gibad, Tieos, and Ukio.
During the Clone Wars, Abrion Major was represented by Esu Rotsino in the Galactic Senate, who led the sector in defecting from the Galactic Republic. In the Separatist Senate, Rotsino represented the entire sector.
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Vision to Kylo Ren)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "ARC Troopers" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Darth Vader Annual 2: Technological Terror
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Stormtroopers vs. Rebels – Soldiers of the Galactic Empire"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: Rogue One Graphic Novel Adaptation
- Rogue One Adaptation 5
- Rogue One Adaptation 6
- Star Wars Battlefront (DLC)
- "Verge of Greatness"—From a Certain Point of View
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Abrion sector)
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 Rise of the Separatists
- ↑ 5.0 5.1
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story