The Acclamator II-class assault ship, also referred to as the Acclamator II-class transgalactic military assault ship, was an assault ship based on the Acclamator-class assault ship and was first used by the Galactic Republic near the end of the Clone Wars. The Acclamator II-class was designed primarily to carry out orbital bombardments, and as such its troop complement was reduced by nearly eighty percent in order to make room for the added weaponry. Under the Galactic Empire, Acclamator II-class assault ships were often used to reinforce the defense of Cardan-class space stations. At least two were also used by the New Republic at the Battle of Mindor.
- Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor (First appearance)
- Star Wars Trading Card Game - Revenge of the Sith (TCG) (Card: ) (First mentioned)
- Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 35
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor
- ↑ Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition gives the Acclamator II-class the same hyperdrive rating as the Acclamator-class, which has a Class 0.6 per Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections
- ↑ Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition states that the original Acclamator-class had two turbolaser batteries and four light laser cannons. As previous sources have established the actual numbers of individual turbolasers and cannons as being 12 and 24, the Starships of the Galaxy numbering is reduced by a factor of six, and thus the Acclamator II-class's count of 4 turbolaser batteries can be corrected to 24 turbolasers.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1