- "Hyperspace tracking is new tech, but the principle must be the same as any active tracker."
- ―Rose Tico
An active tracker was a form of technology used to track starships. By the First Order–Resistance war the First Order had created the Hyperspace tracker. This allowed them to track enemy vessels through hyperspace, which had been impossible before. All active trackers were A-class processes, so they had their own dedicated outbreakers and were controlled by a starship's bridge.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 2
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 4