Adam Driver (born November 19, 1983) is an Academy Award–nominated American actor who starred in the films Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens and Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi as the villainous Kylo Ren. His involvement in the franchise was first announced on April 29, 2014. For his performance, Driver was voted Best Villain at the 2016 MTV Movie Awards. In interviews, he has said that he tends to avoid watching his own performances.
Driver rose to prominence in the supporting role of Adam Sackler in the HBO comedy-drama series Girls (2012–2017). He has also appeared in supporting roles in a wide range of films, including the 2012 historical drama film Lincoln, the black comedy tragedy Inside Llewyn Davis (2013) and Martin Scorcese's 2016 historical drama film Silence. He starred in the 2014 comedy While We're Young, the drama film Hungry Hearts (2014), and Jim Jarmusch's 2016 drama film Paterson.
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (Kylo Ren)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (Kylo Ren)
- Saturday Night Live - January 17, 2016 - "Undercover Boss: Starkiller Base" (Kylo Ren/"Matt")
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises (Kylo Ren)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Kylo Ren)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (Kylo Ren)
- Star Wars Rebels – "A World Between Worlds" (Kylo Ren)
- Star Wars: Episode IX (Kylo Ren)
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 150
- "Bantha Tracks"—Star Wars Insider 160
- "Adam Driver Is Kylo Ren"—Star Wars Insider 162
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1
- ↑ Leibovitz, Annie (2015-05-04). Adam Driver and Lupita Nyong'o's Characters Revealed in Exclusive Star Wars: The Force Awakens Photos. Vanity Fair. Retrieved on May 4, 2015.
- ↑ "The Force Awakens" wins big at MTV Movie Awards 2016. CBS (2016-04-10). Retrieved on April 11, 2016.
- ↑ Guglielmi, Jodi (November 20, 2017). Adam Driver Is 'Undecided' on Seeing Star Wars: The Last Jedi Despite Being in It. people.com. Retrieved on November 20, 2017.
- ↑ Star Wars Undercover Boss: Starkiller Base - SNL
- Adam Driver on Wikipedia