- "As the saying goes, 'If you can't find something fun to do on Adarlon, you're either dead or an Imperial.'"
- ―Cohden K'Reye
Adarlon was a rugged, mountainous world originally colonized by a group of Republic altruists—many from Alderaan—for its beauty rather than its resources. They were particularly well-funded, and their society grew into one focused on entertainment rather than survival. It soon became the sector's entertainment capital, and one of the galaxy's most prominent centers for tourism and the entertainment industry.
It was on Adarlon that the holographic medium was developed as an entertainment staple. Music from the planet was also highly sophisticated, and it was home to one of the most famous opera companies in the galaxy, and famous opera singer Neile Janna. Its primary industry was centered around tourism, and its warm climate was well-suited to the various resorts and parks which operated there.
- "Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 14:9:01"—Star Wars Insider 69 (Mentioned only)
- Death in the Slave Pits of Lorrd (Mentioned only)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5 (First appearance)
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters, Second Edition
- Platt's Starport Guide
- Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy
- Lords of the Expanse (As Aderlon)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters
- ↑ The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 4.15 4.16 Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters, Second Edition
- ↑ Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy
- ↑ "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5