- "Borvo likes your spirit, Sykes. He offers you a place by his side."
- ―Tyché to Gavyn Sykes
Adela Tyché was a female Human and a skilled pilot. She worked for Borvo the Hutt around the time of the Invasion of Naboo and temporarily joined the Naboo resistance before Borvo betrayed the Naboo people.
- "Nice knowing you, soldier boy. Open fire!"
- ―Tyché taunting Sykes before giving orders to other mercenaries
During her early years, she traveled extensively, strengthening her piloting and fighting abilities. She also learned to speak many different languages, including Basic and Huttese. Those skills as a translator and advisor impressed Borvo, who soon employed her as his personal pilot and bodyguard.
During the Invasion of Naboo in 32 BBY, Borvo allied with the Naboo Security Forces after they rescued him from Trade Federation forces. Tyché was on hand to translate Borvo's gratitude to the officers. She went on to fly several missions alongside Captain Kael and Lieutenant Gavyn Sykes, using an N-1 against the droid army and helped free captured slaves. Borvo then betrayed the Security Forces by selling the rescued Naboo slaves in secret and shot down Kael to cover his tracks. Tyché joined the Hutt in his base on Porso Hill, and took control of his personal transport. Sykes attacked Borvo's freighter in revenge and she taunted the Naboo pilot. Tyché subsequently escaped with Borvo back to Nal Hutta in the cockpit module when Sykes destroyed the ship.
Personality and traits
- "Captain Kael, the shield is noticeably weaker. My shots are finally having an effect."
- ―Tyché to Captain Kael during the mission to disrupt Comm 4.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: Episode I: Battle for Naboo (First appearance)