Adjustment agents were called in when the Ubiqtorate felt that a critical situation had slipped from the control of Imperial Intelligence, and that the situation was beyond the normal capabilities of the bureaus, yet was not completely hopeless in resolving. Agents of Adjustments would receive orders directly and in person from the Ubiqtorate. The Ubiqtorate would then inform Adjustments what the problem was and what resources were available to find a solution to the problem. The Adjustments team would then remedy the situation. No record of their orders was ever kept and no mission files existed within Sector Plexus for these agents.
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide