An administrator was any being who was responsible for the management of a particular facility or department within an organization. Administrator could also be used as a formal title for these individuals, with some variations including Chief Administrator and Baron Administrator.
Administrators were individuals tasked with the management of facilities or organizations and ensuring they were run smoothly. They were found in almost all businesses or installations, fulfilling a variety of roles from spaceport administration to running individual departments within a corporation.
Lower-level administrators were typically given less responsibility, such as running small outposts in the Outer Rim Territories, or spaceports on backwater planets. Mid-level administrators were given greater responsibility, such as running vital departments within a business like payroll administration. High-level administrators could be governors of important star systems.
Administrator was also used as a formal title for those holding the position. Some administration positions came with their own variation of the title, such as the Baron Administrators in charge of Cloud City, or Chief Administrator.
In 3951 BBY, Administrator Terena Adare was in charge of the settlement of Khoonda on the planet Dantooine. Adare had previously served as the planet's Agricultural Administrator prior to Darth Malak's assault on the world. Elexia Nis'tar was appointed administrator of the city of Haven on the planet Iol during the last years of the Galactic Republic.
Following a successful career as a Senator in both the Republic and Imperial Senates, Simon Greyshade served as administrator of The Wheel. Pira Leemad was the Chief Administrator of the Lant Mining Corporation, a megacorporation operating in the Brak sector. Kilon Tarlok administered Terman Station in the Tharin sector. Tarlok was unaware that his salary was paid for by Black Sun.
During the Galactic Civil War, the Twi'lek Guldus Bemm became the administrator of the Canyon Mining Facility. A former pirate, Bemm attempted to lure Luke Skywalker into a trap with the intention of delivering him to Imperial Advisor Bregius Golthan. Lenc served as the administrator of a brutal mining colony on Weldii III.
Hekis Durumm Perdo Kolokk Baldikarr Thun was the manufacturing administrator on the droid manufacturing world of Mechis III. Thun was killed by his droid, 3D-4X, as part of IG-88's plan to take over the planet and begin a droid revolution.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Knight Errant: Aflame 5 (Mentioned only)
- Knight Errant
- Only the Force
- Beyond the Rim (Mentioned only)
- "Only Droids Serve the Maker"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10
- "The Ando Project"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 11
- Imperial Double-Cross (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 21: Shadow of a Dark Lord
- Star Wars 22: To the Last Gladiator
- Star Wars 23: Flight Into Fury
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Therefore I Am: The Tale of IG-88
- Star Wars 43: The Empire Strikes Back: Betrayal at Bespin
- Star Wars 44: The Empire Strikes Back: Duel a Dark Lord
- Star Wars 50: The Crimson Forever (Mentioned only)
- "Desperate Measures"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10 (Mentioned only)
- "Harm's Way"—The Kathol Rift
- Star Wars Word Puzzles
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume One
- Galaxy Guide 8: Scouts
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- Heroes & Rogues
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Gamemaster Toolkit: Live-Action Adventures
- "Shape-shifters"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 12 (Vignette)
- Cynabar's Fantastic Technology: Droids
- Starships of the Galaxy
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Ultimate Adversaries
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Dangerous Covenants
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Strongholds of Resistance
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Black Curs Blues"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars 18: The Empire Strikes
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Flashpoint! Brak Sector
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Unfinished Business
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 The Unknown Regions
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Secrets of the Sisar Run
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Therefore I Am: The Tale of IG-88
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 Star Wars Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
- ↑ The Star Wars Sourcebook
- ↑ Allegiance
- ↑ Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin