Ado Eemon was the male silver-tongued ruler of the planet Caramm V in the Mid Rim during the time of the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Separatist Alliance. After Eemon allied himself with the Confederacy during the war, the government utilized his world's large manufacturing facilities, which helped to supply HMP droid gunships—emblazoned with Eemon's triple-spiraled sponsorship emblem on their hulls—to the Confederacy's navy. Eemon was also backed by a private fleet of gunships, which he ruthlessly used to eliminate threats to his power. The landscape of the once-beautiful Caramm V was thus destroyed in the process of the planet's ravaging.
Behind the scenes
Ado Eemon was first mentioned in Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Incredible Cross-Sections, a 2005 reference book authored by Curtis Saxton.
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Incredible Cross-Sections (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles, 2013 edition
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles, 2016 edition
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles (2016)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 226 ("Eemon, Ado")
- Caramm system — Based on corresponding data for
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Incredible Cross-Sections