Ado Eemon was the ruler of the Mid Rim planet Caramm V during the Clone Wars. A male individual, Eemon was known for his silken-tongued speech. After aligning himself with the Confederacy of Independent Systems, Eemon geared his world's hefty manufacturing capabilities towards supplying the Confederate fleet with HMP droid gunships. He used the period of conflict to consolidate power and, backed by a private fleet of the gunships, ravaged the resources of Caramm V, destroying its landscape in the process. Many of the HMPs which attacked the Republic capital planet Coruscant in 19 BBY bore Eemon's spiral emblem on their hulls.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Eemon was first mentioned in the 2005 reference book Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Incredible Cross-Sections, on a page which detailed the droid gunships seen in the film Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. This page was reprinted in 2007 in Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections. He later received an entry in The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, which was published in 2008.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Incredible Cross-Sections (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Incredible Cross-Sections
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 226 ("Eemon, Ado")
- The New Essential Chronology