The Aegis-class combat shuttle was a ship-to-surface combat transport employed produced by the Telgorn Corporation.
Aegis-class shuttles were designed around delivering troops and vehicles directly onto an active battlefield. Towards this end each shuttle had two airlocks on either side which could open up in seconds to form unloading ramps. The two sets of laser cannon turrets and concussion missile launchers provided covering fire while troops were disembarking.
Within its transport compartment an Aegis could carry three light combat vehicles, two medium combat vehicles, one compact heavy vehicle, or up to forty soldiers and their gear.
- "Omens"—The DarkStryder Campaign
- "Crisis"—The DarkStryder Campaign
- "Wildfire"—The Kathol Outback
- "Galaxy's Edge"—The Kathol Outback
- "Harm's Way"—The Kathol Rift
- "Waystation"—The Kathol Rift
- "Showdown"—The Kathol Rift
- The DarkStryder Campaign
- The Kathol Outback
- The DarkStryder Campaign, Deluxe
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia