- "But I feel like certain ships…they have an energy, you know? Maybe even a little bit of a soul. The Vessel has more of a soul than any other ship I've encountered. And that's what I want to travel the galaxy in."
- ―Affie Hollow
Affie Hollow was a human female who operated for the Byne Guild as the co-pilot of Leox Gyasi aboard the starship Vessel. Hollow was the adopted daughter of Scover Byne, the leader of the Guild. She and Gyasi transported Jedi Master Cohmac Vitus, Jedi Knights Orla Jareni and Dez Rydan, Padawan Reath Silas, from the planet Coruscant to the Starlight Beacon during the High Republic Era. During the journey, the Vessel was forced to exit hyperspace due to debris from the Great Disaster.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The High Republic: Into the Dark (First appearance, simultaneous with The High Republic: Into the Dark audiobook)
- The High Republic: Into the Dark audiobook
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Star Wars Book dates the launch of the Starlight Beacon, which is shown in The High Republic: Light of the Jedi, to 232 years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which corresponds to 232 BBY in the dating system established by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As such, the events of Light of the Jedi must occur in that year. The High Republic: Into the Dark features the Great Disaster, which first appeared in Light of the Jedi, meaning it takes place at the same time as the earlier novel. In Into the Dark, Affie Hollow is stated to be seventeen years old, meaning she was born in 249 BBY.
- The High Republic: Into the Dark