- "Salvage the remaining arms and withdraw the army. Bring them to Agamar."
- ―Count Dooku, to General Kalani after the Battle of Onderon
In 20 BBY, the second year of the Clone Wars,20 BBY the planet was under the control of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Count Dooku ordered General Kalani to retreat to Agamar following his defeat at the Onderonian Civil War to the Onderon rebels. Because of Kalani's override of the droid shutdown signal, an isolated Separatist holdout remained on the planet until well into the era of the Galactic Empire. Izak Anzio, a ranger who enlisted in the Imperial Academy program, was native to Agamar.
During the days of the early rebellion, the former Clone Captain Rex and the Spectres traveled to Agamar to salvage proton bombs for Phoenix Cell. Rex along with Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, and Garazeb Orrelios were quickly captured by Kalani and his B1 battle droids. Kalani forced the rebels to take part in a combat simulation against his Separatist holdout in order to end the Clone Wars as a Separatist victory. The rebels managed to survive the battle droids and Ezra managed to convince Kalani and Rex to make peace. The rebels and Separatist droids then joined forces to escape an Imperial assault force with the help of Chopper. After escaping the planet in separate Sheathipede-class transport shuttles both Rex and Kalani agreed it to be the true end to the war. The droid calculated the rebels had less than a one percent chance to stage a successful rebellion against the Empire, and parted ways from them.
Behind the scenesEdit
Agamar first appeared in The Farlander Papers, a companion book written by Rusel DeMaria that was included in the limited edition version of the 1993 Star Wars Legends video game Star Wars: X-Wing. It became canon when it was mentioned in "Tipping Points," the fifth episode of the canon animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' fifth season, which originally aired on October 27, 2012.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Last Battle"
- Star Wars 21: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part I (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 1
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game'
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars Rebels – "The Last Battle"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars 21: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part I
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ The Farlander Papers
- ↑ Star Wars: X-Wing