- "The Jedi betrayal ended the war for most of the galaxy. But here on Agamar, I assumed it was a Republic trick and prevented the shutdown command."
The Agamar garrison was a Separatist holdout led by the super tactical droid General Kalani in the wreckage of a downed Separatist supply ship on the planet Agamar during the era of the Galactic Empire. In 2 BBY during the Galactic Civil War, the holdout was visited by members of a rebel cell who fought a last battle of the Clone Wars with them. The droids made peace with the former clone trooper, Captain Rex, and the rebels and droids fought against the Empire together before fleeing the planet in Sheathipede-class transport shuttles. Rex and Kalani accepted this as the true end to the Clone Wars, and Kalani and the Rebels went separate ways in their shuttles after the droid calculated the rebels had less than a one percent chance to pull off a successful rebellion against the Empire.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition (First identified as Agamar garrison)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Last Battle"
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition states that the events of "The Last Battle" occur seventeen years after the end of the Clone Wars, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Therefore, the events of "The Last Battle" must take place in 2 BBY.