- "This meatless option comes from a pleasantly rustic Outer Rim agriworld. The patty is made from Agamarian soybeans and topped with a thick slice of binka fruit and mugruebe spit-sauce."
- ―The Dex's Diner menu
Agamar sliders were a type of vegetarian sandwich from the planet Agamar. They contained an Agamarian soybean patty, a slice of binka fruit, a special garnish, and mugruebe spit-sauce. The Besalisk chef Dexter Jettster served Agamar sliders in Dex's Diner, his eatery on the planet Coruscant.
Agamar sliders were vegetarian sandwiches consisting of an Agamarian soybean patty topped with a slice of binka fruit and mugruebe spit-sauce, all on a trans-shipped medium-density foodboard. Dex's Diner on the planet Coruscant served the dish as a specialty, with the Agamarian soybean patty replacing the standard Mongo Beefhead patty served in most of the establishment's sliders. The diner also added a special garnish to the sliders, while Sernpidalian mayo-ketchup and Bimm mustard could be added upon customer request. The sliders could be eaten by members of the Besalisk species.
Agamar sliders originated on the planet Agamar and were available at Dex's Diner on Coruscant. Dexter Jettster, the establishment's Besalisk proprietor and chef, served the sliders fresh off the grill. He claimed they were delicious and inspired by his travels around the galaxy. Sernpidalian mayo-ketchup and Bimm mustard were available with the slider on demand. The sliders cost 6.7 credits each and were served at the eatery at some point before the establishment's destruction during the first two years of the Galactic Empire's rule. Around 1 BBY, Agamar sliders were also served at the Stargazer Grill Restaurant on Spaceport THX1138 in the Earth system.
Behind the scenesEdit
Agamar sliders were first mentioned in the 2009 StarWars.com Hyperspace-exclusive article Dining at Dex's, written by Gregory Walker in the style of an in-universe menu. They were later featured as part of Star Tours: The Adventures Continue, a Star Wars-themed amusement ride that opened at Tokyo Disneyland in 2013. A video highlighting features of the ride's THX1138 spaceport shows a menu stating that the sliders were served at the restaurant on the station.
- (First mentioned)
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (Tokyo only) (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Besalisk Dexter Jettster filled his menu with the foods that he enjoyed eating the most during his travels to different planets. establishes that the
- ↑ The Last of the Jedi: Underworld, which The Essential Reader's Companion dates to around 18 BBY, establishes that Dex's Diner was destroyed by the Galactic Empire. The New Essential Chronology dates the Empire's formation to 19 BBY, so Dex's Diner was destroyed either during 19 BBY or 18 BBY.
- ↑ Star Tours: The Adventures Continue