In the years before the Battle of Yavin, Ahsoka Tano, also known as "Fulcrum," had a corvette that was used in discreet meetings. This CR90 corvette was primarily white, but had some blue markings on it. On the fifteenth anniversary of the formation of the Galactic Empire, the Ghost docked with the corvette so Hera Syndulla could hand over Tseebo, a Rodian who knew vital Imperial secrets, to Tano to learn more about what he knew.
The corvette, alongside the Liberator and another CR90 later participated in the Action at Mustafar over Mustafar, having been summoned as reinforcements by C1-10P "Chopper" to rescue his friends. The corvettes blasted their way through the squadron of TIE fighters chasing the Spectres before retreating back into hyperspace. It was also present for Darth Vader's attack on Phoenix Squadron, which saw their flagship Phoenix Home destroyed. The CR90s, including this one, were able to escape the battle.
- Star Wars Rebels webcomic
- Star Wars Rebels – "Gathering Forces" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fire Across the Galaxy"
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Lost Commanders"
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 45 (Databank A-Z: Petranaki Arena–Proton Torpedoes)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 47 (Highlights of the Saga: Leaving Lothal) (Picture only)