- "Who else has been nominated?"
"Bail Antilles of Alderaan and Ainlee Teem of Malastare."
- ―Queen Amidala of Naboo and Captain Panaka
Ainlee Teem was a Gran male politician and member of the Gran Protectorate of Malastare. He succeeded Pax Teem as the Gran Protectorate's senator, representing it jointly in the Galactic Senate with Aks Moe, with Baskol Yeesrim serving as his aide. Teem later stepped down as senator, serving as a Representative of Malastare alongside Yeesrim as of 22 BBY.
Senator of Malastare
- "Since the Trade Federation is willing to defend itself, at its own expense, there is no justification for taxing the trade routes. We have precedent in the Corporate Alliance. Otherwise, it appears that the Republic is interested in nothing more than skimming profits from those who endangered themselves to blaze the hyperspace routes now used by one and all."
- ―Ainlee Teem
Senator Teem was one of the candidates nominated to replace Finis Valorum as Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic in the Chancery election of 32 BBY, presumably by a group of the Rim faction, and he was considered the frontrunner. Teem secured the backing of the Corporate Policy League, but lost the election to Palpatine of Naboo.
- "Where are our vaunted guardians of peace and justice? Where was their all-powerful Force this time?"
- ―Ainlee Teem
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Darth Plagueis audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Cloak of Deception
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars (1998) 14 (First appearance)
- Star Wars (1998) 15
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 71 (MAC7–8, Into Action)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia