- "No' not really. I'd just forgotten we can't use our beckon call here, that's all. We'll have to get an airbus to our landing platform."
An airbus, or air bus, was a type of air transport vessel found on planets such as Coruscant during the reigns of the Galactic Republic and its successor state, the Galactic Empire. Shortly before the Clone Wars, Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala traveled incognito in an airbus to board an AA-9 Freighter-Liner bound for Naboo. The largest of Coruscant's air buses could carry up to a thousand passengers.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- Age of Republic - Padmé Amidala 1
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Thrawn (First identified as airbus)
- Thrawn 1
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance) (post-1997 releases)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as air bus)