Aito Laff was on the Invisible Hand as its First Mate. He survived the Battle over Coruscant alongside a few other Neimoidians who ran for the escape pods. He later joined the Separatist Council on Mustafar, where he oversaw logistics.
The Council's secret ally, Darth Sidious contacted them and told them that his new apprentice, Darth Vader was going to come and reward them. However, when Vader arrived he proceeded to murder all the councillors. Shortly after watching Denaria Kee get killed, Laff was stabbed in the abdomen. After the Neimoidian was dead, Vader continued to slaughter the Council.
Behind the scenesEdit
Aito Laff was played by Nick Jameson.
In Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary and Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, he is mistakenly referred to as Rune Haako. Also, his picture is mistakenly used on the insert in the Lushros Dofine action figure card bubble.
In the creation notes for the Rogues Gallery article The Devious Neimoidians Revealed, included in Star Wars Insider, on the Facebook page Star Wars Sourcebooks, Laff was also specified to be one of the Neimoidians seen in the scene where several Neimoidians were evacuating the Invisible Hand, as well as specified the manner and order of death during Vader's slaughter of the Separatist Council.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary (Mistakenly referred to as Rune Haako)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary (Mistakenly referred to as Rune Haako)
- "The Devious Neimoidians Revealed"—Star Wars Insider 147 (First identified as Aito Laff)
- Creating & Naming 'The Devious Neimoidians'. Star Wars Sourcebooks (January 19, 2014, 11:40 pm).