The Alazmec of Winsit were a Sith cult that sprang up on the volcanic planet Mustafar sometime following the death of the Sith Lord Darth Vader. They were the most tenacious of many cult colonists who ventured to the scorched Sith world after Vader's demise to venerate his power. They also venerated Lady Corvax and planted irontrees in the bog of Corvax Fen, thought to be drenched in her tears, in a vain attempt to reinvigorate Mustafar's once lush ecosystems. The Alazmec colonists were cut down on the grounds of Fortress Vader by Supreme Leader Kylo Ren and his stormtroopers, during his search for the hidden Sith world of Exegol, as the Alazmec of Winsit possessed the Sith wayfinder that once belonged to Darth Vader.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Galactic Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Alazmec of Winsit)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that the Alazmec of Winsit was founded after the death of Darth Vader. This is shown in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY.