- "Bow to the Supreme Leader of the First Order, Kylo Ren, or be destroyed."
"We bow only to one, the Dark Lord, the true father and ruler of the galaxy. Vader."
- ―A stormtrooper captain and an Alazmec colonist
The Alazmec of Winsit, also known simply as the Alazmec, were a Sith cult that sprang up on the volcanic planet Mustafar sometime following the death of the Sith Lord Darth Vader. They were the most tenacious of many cult colonists who ventured to the scorched Sith world after Vader's demise to venerate his power. They also venerated Lady Corvax and planted irontrees in the bog of Corvax Fen, thought to be drenched in her tears, in a vain attempt to reinvigorate Mustafar's once lush ecosystems. The Alazmec colonists were cut down on the grounds of Fortress Vader by Supreme Leader Kylo Ren and his stormtroopers, during his search for the hidden Sith world of Exegol, as the Alazmec of Winsit possessed the Sith wayfinder that once belonged to Darth Vader.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Galactic Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Alazmec of Winsit)
- The Art of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- "The Final Order and the Battle of Exegol" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that the Alazmec of Winsit was founded after the death of Darth Vader. This is shown in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY.