- "We need legislation to defend the displaced citizens, to protect our soldiers from feeling there is no future beyond their warfare, and we must open channels through diplomacy so that we can end this war."
- ―Senator Padmé Amidala, during her keynote speech
The Alderaan Refugee Conference was a diplomatic conference held by members of the Galactic Senate on the planet Alderaan during the Clone Wars. The conference was held to address the growing number of refugees who were displaced by the Galactic Republic's war against the Confederacy of Independent Systems. During the conference, bounty hunter Aurra Sing—under contract from the aligned Separatist Ziro the Hutt— in revenge for his failure to Count Dooku and for his imprisonment; attempted to assassinate Senator Padmé Amidala. The bounty hunter was stopped by Padawan Ahsoka Tano and arrested before she could kill the Senator.
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Alderaan Refugee Conference)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Dawn of Rebellion (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- (Indirect mention only)
- ; image #21 (of 29) (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Academy"
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"
- ↑ Lucasfilm places the episode "ARC Troopers" after the events of "Assassin." As the Battle of Kamino takes place during "ARC Troopers," it can be concluded that it happens after the conference. —