The traditional gown of the Alderaan royal family was a garb worn by the women of the royal class on the planet Alderaan. As a Princess of Alderaan and a member of the Imperial Senate, Leia Organa often wore this classic attire, which consisted of a white gown with long flared sleeves, a turtleneck and a hood. The white color itself was the trademark of the Alderaan Royal family. Organa kept wearing similar garments throughout the early stages of the Galactic Civil War and on board the medical frigate Redemption in 3 ABY.
- The Last of the Jedi: Master of Deception (Cover only)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Battlefront II