- "The Star Fortress is the heart of Zakuul's treachery on Alderaan. With it removed, this world might have a chance to rebuild. But the battle station is protected by a powerful shield generator here on the surface. We must eliminate it, first."
- ―Choza Raabat
After the end of their conquest of the galaxy around 3636 BBY, the Eternal Empire of the planet Zakuul built a shield bunker in the Juran Mountains on the planet Alderaan to support the Star Fortress that they placed in geosynchronous orbit above the bunker. Commanded by ZK-723S, an elite Skytrooper, the bunker and its deflector shield generator was protected by powerful defensive emplacements, walkers, and Eternal Empire troopers. In 3631 BBY, the Outlander—leader of an Alliance against Zakuul—rallied the local resistance against the Eternal Empire and organized a bombardment of the bunker, allowing the Outlander and the Ithorian Jedi Choza Raabat to infiltrate and destroy the bunker and thus expose the Star Fortress.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire establishes that Arcann's conquest of the galaxy was over around a year after it began, which was around 3637 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 According to the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation, the Treaty of Coruscant collapsed in 3642 BBY, and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire states that Choza Raabat disappeared two years before that, or 3644 BBY. The game also establishes that Raabat's disappearance occurred twelve years before the events of Fallen Empire, so Chapters II-VII of Fallen Empire must take place in 3632 BBY, and Chapter I—which takes place five years prior to the rest of the expansion—in 3637 BBY. Chapter IX and the post-chapter content span a number of months, between the years 3632 and 3631 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Mission: "Alderaan: The Shield Bunker" on Alderaan
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Mission: "Hoth: The Resistance" on Hoth