- "The Star Fortress is the heart of Zakuul's treachery on Alderaan. With it removed, this world might have a chance to rebuild. But the battle station is protected by a powerful shield generator here on the surface. We must eliminate it, first."
- ―Choza Raabat
After the end of their conquest of the galaxy around 3636 BBY, the Eternal Empire of the planet Zakuul built a shield bunker in the Juran Mountains on the planet Alderaan to support the Star Fortress that they placed in geosynchronous orbit above the bunker. Commanded by ZK-723S, an elite Skytrooper, the bunker and its deflector shield generator was protected by powerful defensive emplacements, walkers, and Eternal Empire troopers. In 3631 BBY, the Outlander—leader of an Alliance against Zakuul—rallied the local resistance against the Eternal Empire and organized a bombardment of the bunker, allowing the Outlander and the Ithorian Jedi Choza Raabat to infiltrate and destroy the bunker and thus expose the Star Fortress.
Behind the scenes
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire establishes that Arcann's conquest of the galaxy was over around a year after it began, which was around 3637 BBY.
- According to Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire takes place in in 3636 BBY and the ninth chapter in 3630 BBY. The expansion states that The Outlander woke up five years after the events of the first chapter, placing the Chapters II trough VIII in 3631 BBY. the first chapter of the
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Mission: "Alderaan: The Shield Bunker" on Alderaan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Mission: "Hoth: The Resistance" on Hoth