- "Aleas Rans'ery handles anything that deals with the Bright Jewel Ribbon Quadrant. It concerns the defensive assignments for our pilots."
- ―Laetin A'shera, to a Car'das pilot
Biography[edit | edit source]
- "So... ya think yer ready for the Bright Jewel Ribbon Quadrant, hm? I'll believe it when I see it. Ya don't look like pilot material t'me."
- ―Aleas Rans'ery, to a Car'das pilot
Aleas Rans'ery was a well-trained pilot for the Car'das based on Tansarii Point Station, along with Serissu, Laetin A'shera and Dartas Pytin. Circa 1 ABY, she oversaw all Car'das operations in the Bright Jewel Ribbon quadrant of the Bright Jewel system.
During the Battle of Tansarii Point Station between Car'das and Black Sun forces, Aleas Rans'ery dispatched pilots to attacks Black Sun ships in the area. During the battle, Rans'ery also tasked the Kallor brothers Sulale and Waris to scout enemy territory and find weaknesses in the Salient Trinity bases. The brothers succeed in their mission but were attacked by Black Sun starfighters in the Bright Jewel Ribbon. Car'das starfighters dispatched by Rans'ery finally rescued the brothers. Rans'ery's pilots later rescued First Officer Atris of the Dynath Miners from Black Sun attacks. Aleas Rans'ery eventually tasked her pilots to eliminate the ace and Black Sun hero Arlem Demonhunter.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Aleas Rans'ery appeared as a non-player character in the video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Patrol: Bright Jewel Ribbon" on Tansarii Point Station
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Kallor Brothers Rescue" on Tansarii Point Station
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Black Sun Attacks" on Tansarii Point Station
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Counter Attack" on Tansarii Point Station