The All Terrain Heavy Enforcer (AT-HE) was a model of heavy combat walker manufactured by Kuat Drive Yards. Developed on the successes and shortcomings of Rothana Heavy Engineering's All Terrain Tactical Enforcer, its long legs elevated the walker's hull above the reach of mines and gave its laser cannons a greater field of fire. However, the walker's narrow feet made it more prone to sinking in soft soil than KDY's HAVw A6 Juggernaut, as the large surface area of its wheels helped to reduce ground pressure. Introduced during the Clone Wars, the AT-HE was utilized by the Grand Army of the Republic and was a forerunner of KDY's All Terrain Armored Transport, which, while similar in appearance, was smaller and equipped with less powerful laser cannons.
Behind the scenesEdit
The All Terrain Heavy Enforcer was first mentioned in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections, a 2002 reference book written by Curtis Saxton.
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 23 ("All Terrain Heavy Enforcer (AT-HE walker)")
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections
- ↑ Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Incredible Cross-Sections
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 22 ("All Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT walker)")