The All Terrain Open Transport (AT-OT) was an eight-legged walker designed for the transportation of infantry used by the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. It was deployed during the Battle of Felucia towards the end of the war.
The AT-OT was developed for use in the Grand Army of the Republic during the galaxy-spanning Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The transports were used during the Battle of Felucia near the end of the war, and were positioned behind Jedi General Aayla Secura when Order 66 was issued and her clone troopers shot her down.
Behind the scenesEdit
AT-OTs first appeared in the 2005 film Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith on the planet Felucia. The walker's first non-film canon appearance was in the 2014 mobile game Star Wars: Galactic Defense.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (First identified as All Terrain Open Transport)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition