The Allanar N3 light freighter was a model of light freighter that saw use during the era of the Galactic Empire. The ship, which typically required a crew of 4 to 7, boasted a hyperdrive system, three sublight engines, and multiple forward facing laser cannons.
One such ship, AL6-KM44, was among the many freighters used to bring supplies to the Kurost transfer point, where said supplies were transferred to larger freighters and then flown to the Death Star's secret building location.
In the Anoat sector of the Outer Rim Territories, Allanars were also used by the Trade Spine League, a group of smugglers and freelance mercenaries. Allanars in the League's employ included the Mother of Pearl, the Cruel Mistress, the Space Manta, and the Pretty Profit.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Art of Star Wars: Uprising (First identified as Allanar N3 light freighter)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Thrawn: Treason
- Star Wars: Uprising—Story Mission: "Always Pay Your Debts"
- Star Wars: Uprising—Story Mission: "Finding the Space Manta"
- Factions. Star Wars: Uprising Official Website. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved on September 11, 2015.
- Star Wars: Uprising—Story Mission: "Salvage of the Cruel Mistress"
- Star Wars: Uprising—Story Mission: "Profitable Recovery"