- Mynocks had a fatal allergy to helium.
- The Pui-ui were known to have a fatal allergy to perigen.
- Gil Bastra had developed a fatal allergic reaction to bacta after being treated with a contaminated batch. The allergy finally killed him, after he was immersed in bacta tank after imperial interrogation.
- Ton Phanan (ironically, a doctor) was also allergic to bacta, therefore he had to replace any wounded piece of his body with cybernetics.
- Tharil Tavira also had a fatal allergic reaction with bacta.
- Sebairns had an allergy to legumes.
- Dilonexans had an allergy to foods with too many trace metals, due to their planet's deficiency of them.
- Blisterbug venom could cause an allergic reaction, which killed at least one individual.
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett
Notes and referencesEdit
- Allergy on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.