The Alliance Cabinet, also referred to as the Cabinet, and sometimes informally called the Political High Command, was a branch of the Alliance to Restore the Republic's Civil Government. Arranged beneath the Alliance's titular chief of state, the cabinet was made up of six allied ministers with specific portfolios, including finance, industry, education, state, supply, and war, and were led by the Secretary of the Cabinet.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One Adaptation 4
- Rogue One Adaptation 5 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Alliance Cabinet)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ The Star Wars Rebels episode "Secret Cargo" reveals that the Alliance to Restore the Republic was formed in 2 BBY. Therefore the Alliance Cabinet must have been formed in or after the year 2 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas