The Alliance pilot doll was a doll created by the desert scavenger Rey. When Rey was a young girl, she dreamed up stories about Dosmit Ræh, a Rebel Alliance captain who fought in the Galactic Civil War. Her fascination with the Rebel captain inspired young Rey to create a doll using fabric from a flight suit she recovered from a New Republic cargo container. Rey eventually grew out of playing with the doll, but she kept the memory of Dosmit Ræh alive by keeping the doll and Ræh's old flight helmet in her possession throughout her years on Jakku, to remind herself of how far she had come.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- The Force Awakens, Part I
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Alliance pilot doll)
- Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia