- "Where did they get all this fighter craft? They have no navy."
"It's not a navy, sir, it's just... people."
- ―Enric Pryde and Frantis Griss
A fleet comprised of the galaxy's inhabitants was assembled by Landonis Balthazar Calrissian to aid the Resistance in the final battle against Galactic Emperor Darth Sidious and the combined forces of the Sith Eternal and Final Order.
- "But there are more of us, Poe. There are more of us."
- ―Lando Calrissian, to Poe Dameron
While at first many worlds were hesitant to aid the Resistance cause due to the recent collapse of the New Republic and the advance of the First Order, those worlds who still oppose the First Order eventually united their forces after being rallied by Lando Calrissian when he sent out a distress call for help. The fleet then arrived at Exegol during the battle to reinforce the Resistance, where they helped turn the tide of the battle, causing people to rise up all across the galaxy and thus win the war against the First Order.
The allied fleet was composed of a plethora of starships of various classes. For capital ships, the fleet had MC75 star cruisers. Frigates were also used, including EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigates, Pelta-class frigates, Nebulon-C escort frigates, and Vakbeor-class cargo frigates. Ships of smaller classification included Braha'tok-class gunships, Sphyrna-class corvettes, Free Virgillia-class Bunkerbusters, Baleen-class heavy freighters, the Ghost, the Millennium Falcon, and various other vessels.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker to one year after the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of The Force Awakens to 34 ABY, the events of The Rise of Skywalker, which includes the appearance of the allied fleet, must occur in 35 ABY.