- "The Confederacy is moving a lot of their planning and staging areas to Alliga, in the Outer Rim. The leaders have taken refuge out there."
- ―Quinlan Vos
Alliga was a planet located in the Outer Rim Territories' Phelleem sector. It was the homeworld of the Holwuff species. The sector was represented in the Galactic Senate by Senator Rogwa Wodrata during the Clone Wars. As the Separatist Crisis began to threaten galactic unity, Senator Wodrata pledged loyalty to the Confederacy of Independent Systems at Geonosis, days before the outbreak of the Clone Wars. A member of the Separatist Council, Wodrata allowed General Grievous' droid army to use Alliga as a staging area for the Outer Rim Sieges. Shortly before the Siege of Saleucami, Alliga was host to the Separatist Council as they plotted their war games. When the Confederacy was defeated and the Council executed on Mustafar, the world was turned over to the Galactic Empire.
- Republic 71: Dreadnaughts of Rendili, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Ask Lobot"—Star Wars Insider 101