During the Iron Blockade, which was established by the Empire in an attempt to prevent news of their crushing defeat by the Alliance to Restore the Republic at the Battle of Endor from reaching the Anoat sector's populace, an unidentified individual on Allyuen sent out a call for help on a less used communication frequency, requesting medical aid and extraction. In response, the Smuggler sent a crew member to Allyuen to render assistance.
Behind the scenesEdit
Allyuen was first mentioned in the radio adaptation of Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. It became canon when it appeared in the action role-playing game Star Wars: Uprising, which was developed by Kabam for iOS and Android platforms and released on September 10, 2015.
- Star Wars: Uprising (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The game Star Wars: Uprising allows the player to send members of their crew from within the Anoat sector to Allyuen during a point in the story where no ships can leave the sector due to the Iron Blockade. As such, Allyuen must be located within the Anoat sector for the crew members to reach it.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Contact on Allyuen"
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Bunker Spelunker"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Uprising—Battle Run: "Assault on the Allyuen Garrison"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "A Call for Help"
- ↑ The Empire Strikes Back (radio)