During the Iron Blockade, which was established by the Empire in an attempt to prevent news of their crushing defeat by the Alliance to Restore the Republic at the Battle of Endor from reaching the Anoat sector's populace, an individual contacted the Smuggler and asked to meet in the Allyuen spaceport. The contact was interested in making a more formal alliance with them, but first needed aid in removing a tracking device from their person. The Smuggler sent a crew member to assist the individual, also deploying an additional five to directly assault the Allyuen Garrison, which, having seen little action, had grown complacent.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Uprising (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Contact on Allyuen"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: Uprising—Battle Run: "Assault on the Allyuen Garrison"
- ↑ The game Star Wars: Uprising allows the player to send members of their crew from within the Anoat sector to Allyuen during a point in the story where no ships can leave the sector due to the Iron Blockade. As such, Allyuen must be located within the Anoat sector for the crew members to reach it.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising Release Date Revealed. IGN (September 7, 2015). Archived from the original on August 1, 2016. Retrieved on September 7, 2015. .