- "There is no place for maverick heroics in his Emperor's navy."
- ―Almudin, to Han Solo during a tribunal
Almudin was a male human who served as a commodore in the Galactic Empire. Sometime between 13 BBY and 10 BBY, Almudin was part of a military tribunal, and oversaw the court martial of Imperial cadet Han Solo after he disobeyed orders during an attack by raiders on Onyx Squadron he was flying in at the time, to save the life of Cadet Lyttan Dree. The court martial resulted in the expulsion of Han Solo from the flight academy at Carida and the Imperial Navy, thereafter reassigning him to the 224th Imperial Armored Division on Mimban. It was rumored that before Almudin's assignment on the tribunal, he had had an amazing flight record.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (Appears in deleted scene(s))
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition audiobook
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Adaptation 1 (First pictured)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Solo: A Star Wars Story Adaptation 1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition
- ↑ Since Han Solo joined the Galactic Empire in 13 BBY and since he was reassigned to Mimban by 10 BBY, then Almudin must have served in the military tribunal sometime during that period as he reassigned Solo to Mimban.