The Alpha-class Xg-1 Star Wing was a starship model utilized by the Alliance to Restore the Republic and the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War. During the Alliance defeat in the skirmish in the Recluse's Nebula, in which the Alliance suffered a net loss of Alliance Fleet assets, one Star Wing was lost among others with a loss of 125,000 credits. The lost Star Wing, along with other lost assets, were listed in an official report filed by General Baccam Grafis of Ordnance and Supply to Commander-in-Chief Mon Mothma.
The report to Mothma would be included in The Rebel Files, a central data repository that contained hard copies of sensitive information. The Rebel Files were eventually uncovered in 34 ABY in the ruins of the Tak-Beam complex on the Mid Rim planet of Durkteel, and eventually found its way to General Leia Organa of the Resistance.
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (First mentioned)
- X-Wing: Second Edition – Galactic Empire Conversion Kit (First pictured)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ X-Wing: Second Edition – Galactic Empire Conversion Kit
- ↑ Since The Rebel Files were buried on the same day as the Battle of Endor, which according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas takes place in 4 ABY, and because Star Wars: The Rebel Files establishes that The Rebel Files were rediscovered 30 years after the battle, it can be determined that The Rebel Files were uncovered in 34 ABY.