- "I held a single-entrance fortress similar to this on Amador. Enemy bodies were stacked twenty-high around the outside when that battle was over."
- ―Fideltin Rusk
A fortress on the planet Amador was the site of a battle during the Great Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire. Sometime between 3665 and 3653 BBY, the Chagrian soldier Fideltin Rusk defended the fortress's single entrance from Imperial soldiers, and Rusk was reminded of the fortress when he visited the Shrine of Healing on the planet Voss many years later.
Behind the scenesEdit
The fortress on Amador was first mentioned in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a massively multiplayer online role-playing video game released by BioWare and LucasArts in 2011, during ambient conversation that is triggered when Rusk—a companion character for the Jedi Knight class—is near the Shrine of Healing.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Timeline 1: Treaty of Coruscant
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Ambient Conversation on Voss
- ↑ The Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia indicates Elin Garza forged her identity credentials at the age of 15 to enlist in the Republic Military, meaning that the minimum age must be greater than 15. The same guide also gives Fideltin Rusk's birth year as 3680 BBY, meaning that Rusk had to enlist sometime after 3665 BBY.