- "Goldie, shut these droids down!"
"I'm afraid R3 is a little slow on the uptake."
- ―Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker, after R3-S6 activates the pair of IG-86 sentinel droids
During the Clone Wars, Jedi Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano were ambushed by a pair of IG-86 sentinel droids aboard the Vulture's Claw, while attempting to find their missing astromech droid, R2-D2. Skywalker and Tano failed to retrieve R2-D2, with replacement droid R3-S6 — secretly a Separatist spy — claiming that he was not on board after looking at the manifest. However, the ship's owner, scavenger Gha Nachkt, did in fact have the missing droid on board, with the incident making him realize that R2-D2 would clearly be worth something to the Separatists, leading him to offer the droid to General Grievous aboard Skytop Station.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids" (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the early events of the Battle of Ryloth and the mission to Rodia to 22 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the pieces of media the other events are attached to according to , this event must also take place in 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids"