- "See that island? We used to swim there every day. I love the water."
- ―Padmé Amidala
Amidala's private beach was a beach island located in Naboo's Lake Country, located in close proximity to Varykino, the ancestral home owned by House Naberrie. Padmé stayed there with Anakin Skywalker before the start of the Clone Wars when her life was being threatened by a bounty hunter, who was hired by Nute Gunray to kill her. According to Padmé, when she was in Level Three, she and her fellow classmates frequently swam to the island during school retreat, where an elderly jeweler crafted beautiful vases and necklaces out of glass. This was where Padmé had made plans to raise her child, although she died in childbirth, giving birth to Luke and Leia Skywalker.
Around 1 ABY, some spacers visited the location.
Behind the scenesEdit
If the player visits Amidala's private beach, they are awarded with an Explorer badge for the area.
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones novelization
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First identified as Amidala's private beach)