- "Talrezan Four. Hope Station. Unroola Dawn. All lost while we were escorting the fleet out of the Mid Rim. General Amrashad is dead."
- ―Micha Evon lists losses the Alliance has suffered
Amrashad was a general in the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War. In 3 ABY, during the Mid Rim Retreat, Amrashad died in the midst of a final effort to escort the Alliance Fleet from the Mid Rim. Captain Micha Evon of the Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry cited the general's death and other recent losses while attempting to persuade his command staff to use intelligence from the Imperial turncoat Everi Chalis, claiming that the Alliance needed the victories that Chalis's information could provide.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company establishes that Amrashad died during the final effort of the Mid Rim Retreat, which included the Coyerti campaign. The section of Twilight Company involving these events takes place twenty-two years after the Clone Wars. That conflict ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas; therefore, the corresponding section of Twilight Company must be set in 3 ABY.
- Battlefront: Twilight Company