Biology and appearanceEdit
Anacondans were snake-like sentients whose long, tapering, cylindrical bodies could measure up to 4.7 meters in length. Because they lacked limbs, they moved along on the ground with a twisting movement, using their tails to grab hold of objects. Their heads featured a large mouth filled with needle-like teeth and two expressive eyes with lids, but lacked visible ears.
Society and cultureEdit
Anacondans in the galaxyEdit
By the time of the Clone Wars, some Anacondans had made their way to Coruscant, the capital world of the Galactic Republic. One of them worked as a bartender in Trueping's, a dodgy cantina buried in the depths of Coruscant.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brothers"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi"
- (slide 3) (First identified as Anacondan)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia