During the later years of the Clone Wars, the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker flew an Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor. Skywalker piloted the interceptor during a mission to rescue Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine during the Battle of Coruscant. The starfighter was destroyed aboard the Separatist flagship Invisible Hand.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch"
- Dark Disciple
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Thrawn: Alliances
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 8 (Highlights of the Saga: Kidnap of the Chancellor)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 28 (Highlights of the Saga: Crash Landing on Coruscant) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition