- "The general felt a redeployment of this fleet would would increase our defensive perimeter."
- ―Admiral Wullf Yularen, to Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi about Skywalker's fleet
Battle of ChristophsisEdit
During the Clone Wars, Anakin Skywalker's task force was dispatched to Christophsis to resupply Senator Bail Organa's refugee camp at the Minister of Sustenance's compound in Chaleydonia on the planet's surface.
The Confederacy navy under Admiral Trench, however, established a blockade above the planet. Jedi General Skywalker's task force were under orders to await the arrival of Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi the Negotiator. Skywalker ignored orders, and began his attack on the blockade, although the Separatist fleet was able to hold the line against Skywalker's task force, inflicting heavy casualties on Skywalker's starships and the Pelta-class frigates. As Trench's flagship, the Invincible, rained fire upon the task force, Skywalker decided to order the engines on his vessel, the Resolute, to full power and push past the Invincible and reach the surface. Kenobi arrived before his plan could be put in place, and convinced Skywalker to withdraw his forces behind the moon of Leesis.
After Skywalker broke through Trench's blockade, Skywalker sent his task force to a Haven-class medical station to resupply. Republic Admiral Wullf Yularen was then ordered by Master Yoda to drop off a messenger, Ahsoka Tano, to Generals Kenobi and Skywalker with vital information. After dropping off Tano, Yularen and the Resolute was forced to retreat when Separatist reinforcements arrived. With reinforcements from Yoda and Admiral Wurtz, Yularen and the task force were then able to force the Separatist fleet to retreat from Christophsis.
Campaign in the Outer RimEdit
Skywalker's task force was then sent to protect Bothawui from General Grievous' fleet towards the end of the Grievous's Campaign in the Outer Rim. Skywalker's forces stopped the Separatists from taking the strategically important world.
Anakin Skywalker's task force was comprised of at least three Venator-class Star Destroyers, which included the flagship Resolute, the Defender, and the Redeemer, as well as at least one Consular-class cruiser.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rising Malevolence"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Destroy Malevolence"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse"
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "ARC Troopers"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nightsisters"
- ↑ Star Wars: On the Front Lines