- "Those analysis droids you've got over there only focus on symbols. I should think you Jedi would have more respect for the difference between knowledge and wisdom."
- ―Dexter Jettster
Analysis droids or intelligence droids were specialized, first-degree droids produced by Cybot Galactica during the time of the Galactic Republic. Analysis droids saw use in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, where they assisted Jedi with their assignments.
Analysis droids were also prized by scientists and police forensic units, and were commonly found working in teams. Cybot Galactica's analysis droids possessed many components found in the technologically-inferior PK worker droid, and much of the framework was also used for the company's IM-6 battlefield medical droid that saw service in the Clone Wars.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (deleted scene)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones junior novel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"
- Before the Storm
- The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook (as intelligence droid)
- Cynabar's Fantastic Technology: Droids
- The Black Sands of Socorro
- The Official Star Wars Fact File
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy of Intrigue
- Strongholds of Resistance