Anaxes was a rocky planet located in the Azure sector of the galaxy's Core Worlds region. A majority of its surface was covered with red plant life. In the early years of the Imperial Era, the planet was destroyed in a cataclysm, with the remains becoming the Anaxes asteroid belt.
Anaxes, situated along the Perlemian Trade Route, was a member of the Galactic Republic and housed a prominent shipyard facility. During the Clone Wars, it remained loyal to the Republic, and because of its important military shipyards, was attacked by a Confederate fleet under the command of Admiral Trench.
After the Clone Wars, Anaxes was destroyed by a cataclysmic event. All that remained of the planet was an asteroid belt. Fort Anaxes, a Republic Military base constructed on Anaxes during the Clone Wars, survived the planet's destruction and remained on the planetoid PM-1203.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Distant Echo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Dawn of Rebellion
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3
- ↑ (Slide 7)
- ↑ 7.0 7.1
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Out of Darkness"
- ↑ Ezra's Duel with Danger