- "We've got Batuu Brew, Black Spire Brew, Blurrgfire, Toniray White, Andoan White, Moogan Tea—with or without alco—"
- ―Janott lists the alcohol available in his cantina
Andoan White was an alcoholic beverage available in Oga's Cantina in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu. It was imported from the planet Ando and was considered to be crisp and well balanced. During the Clone Wars, the cantina's bartender Janott listed the drink among those available to the human Senator Padmé Amidala when she visited the cantina, and she ordered it. The drink was still available around 34 ABY.
Behind the scenesEdit
Andoan White first appeared in the 2018 novel Thrawn: Alliances, which was written by Timothy Zahn. The drink is available for customers to purchase at the Oga's Cantina bar in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, the theme park which opened in 2019.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Thrawn: Alliances
- ↑ Germain Lussier (2019-02-28). Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge—The 77 Most Fascinating Things We Learned on Our Trip. IO9. io9.gizmodo.com. Archived from the original on February 28, 2019. Retrieved on March 2, 2019.